Fidescorp team operates as your navigator and helps you walk through the mazy statutory and regulatory content, by auditing and issuing an audit opinion on the financial statements of your company, in accordance with International Standards of Auditing (ISAs), by preparing Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), by consulting on the application of IFRSs and other generally accepted accounting practices and other assurance services such as processes and by controlling assessment, forensic audit services and management reports reviews.
Our goal is to improve the information or the context of information so that you can make more informed, and presumably better, decisions.
Fidescorp specialized department can offer to our clients the following services in this area:
- Statutory and regulatory audit of financial statements for companies (capital markets transactions, information systems review, accounting and regulatory issues)
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and consulting on the application of IFRSs or other generally accepted accounting practices
- Internal Audit as an objective assurance. Our goal is to add value and optimize your company’s or business operations.
Why choose Fidescorp
- Our team’s experience and expertise ensure effective and smart solutions throughout an audit process
- We keep an open door of communication with our clients, creating a strong, trustful and reliable relationship, which ensures the proper plan and implementation of the audit process.
- We maximize delivery of value to the business and provide added value through related services that arise during the process.
- A well informed and updated client is closer to success and avoids risks. Fidescorp values highly the importance of updating on time, accurately and continuously the clients on changes in financial reporting or revisions of legislative content.