Audit & Assurance
Your guide through statutory and regulatory complexity
Fidescorp team operates as your navigator and helps you walk through the mazy statutory and regulatory content, by auditing and issuing an audit opinion on the financial statements of your company, in accordance with International Standards of Auditing (ISAs), by preparing Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), by consulting on the application of IFRSs and other generally accepted accounting practices and other assurance services such as processes and by controlling assessment, forensic audit services and management reports reviews.
Our goal is to improve the information or the context of information so that you can make more informed, and presumably better, decisions.
Fidescorp specialized department can offer to our clients the following services in this area:
- Statutory and regulatory audit of financial statements for companies (capital markets transactions, information systems review, accounting and regulatory issues)
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and consulting on the application of IFRSs or other generally accepted accounting practices
- Internal Audit as an objective assurance. Our goal is to add value and optimize your company’s or business operations.
Why choose Fidescorp
- Our team’s experience and expertise ensure effective and smart solutions throughout an audit process
- We keep an open door of communication with our clients, creating a strong, trustful and reliable relationship, which ensures the proper plan and implementation of the audit process.
- We maximize delivery of value to the business and provide added value through related services that arise during the process.
- A well informed and updated client is closer to success and avoids risks. Fidescorp values highly the importance of updating on time, accurately and continuously the clients on changes in financial reporting or revisions of legislative content.
- Accounting & Payroll
Minimise risks and maximise profits.
Bookkeeping and accounting can be extremely time consuming and cost intensive, for a company or a business, particularly when you are unfamiliar with local rules and practices.
Fidescorp has extensive experience of working alongside client companies by providing them with outsourced accounting facilities. Outsourcing can reduce internal operational costs, save time. It can also eliminate delays, administrative errors as well as potential fines or penalties.
Our accounting services include the maintenance of up to date accounting statements to a wide range of multinational entities, payroll and cash management services, cash flow statement preparations and accounts reconciliations.
Our experienced team will ensure that with proper financial reporting you will be able to plan and foresee problems or issues before they happen and comply with tax and VAT laws and regulations.
Our accounting department consists of highly trained professionals who undertake the maintenance and update of accounting records and prepare the payroll for our clients.
An effective accounting system can have a significant impact on a company’s productivity as well as its profitability.
Fidescorp’s payroll expertise, ensure that you maximise the efficiency of your operations and remain in compliance with all local legislation and regulations.
By outsourcing your payroll you can free up your valuable time and resources to concentrate on the important business of running your company and reduce the risk of heavy penalties resulting from non-compliance.
On a monthly basis, Fidescorp’s payroll services will facilitate:
- Computing employees’ withholdings and net pay;
- Ad hoc additional payments or deductions;
- Preparing and issuing employee pay slips;
- Direct deposit pay into employee bank accounts;
- Expenses and benefits processing and compliance;
- Preparing documentation for new or departing employees;
- Preparing revenues payable and remittance submissions to tax office.